22 March 2008

Welcome all

You might be wondering what will be going on in this dark corner of the parellel internet universe (or you might not really give a damn, anyway I am going to go ahead and tell you).
Anything that catches my fancy, interest, and attention -- a lot of stuff, usually including things related to books, politics, art, humor, and classical music.
A few tidbits about me: I have lived in 4 countries so far, still in my mid-20s, liberal arts degree, still trying to figure out the career thing, and I live in Austria at the moment with my Austrian boyfriend (yes, that means I am uncommonly cheerful as the modern jargon for sexuality goes).

I leave with a quote. I like crispy crackling quotes and they will be a regular feature here:
"The truth is rarely pure, and never simple" -- Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest

No comments: